ΑΙΣΘΗΤΗΡΑΣ ΘΕΡΜΟΚΡΑΣΙΑΣ BAREBOARD RS485 PAPOUCH TQS3-E
Bare board of the TQS3 Thermometer. Meant to be embedded to your device. Measuring range is -55 to +125 °C. Thermometer communicates via RS485 line on Spinel or ModBus RTU protocol.
TQS3 E is an inteligent digital thermometer communicating via a standard industrial serial line - RS485 (two wire). It measures temperatures from -55 to +125 °C with 0,1 °C resolution. Measured-out value is sent directly, so there is no conversion needed. Thermometers is also pre-calibrated.
TQS communicates via RS485 on a Spinel or ModBus RTU protocol. Extensive description and examples are available in protocol documentation.
ModBus RTU version is perfect for existing systems. (ModBus RTU and spinel protocols cannot be switched by user - please define the version when ordering)
- Thermometer measuring temperatures from -55 to +125 °C.
- 0,1 °C resolution
- Accuracy ±0,5 °C from -10 to +85 °C, otherwise ±2 °C
- Communication line RS485 - up to 32 devices can be connected on a single bus (even more when a repeater is used)
- Bareboard to be embeddded to your device
- Spinel or ModBus RTU protocols supported (not at the same time)
- Low power requirements (typically 2 mA)
- Wago terminal connection
- Example of TQS3 connected to a PC through USB or COM port.
- Example of TQS3 connected to a computer network (Ethernet, Internet).
- Converter: Connection to the PC's COM port provides TC485. USB connection is provided by SB485. To connect RS485 to the Ethernet, GNOME485 can be used.
- Power: To power all converters and thermometers 12V DC PSU is enough for most cases.
- Connection wires: To connect thermometers, power supply and converter, TP cable (Cat5e) is recommended. Use one pair for RS485, and other wires for power supply.
- Software: To watch and log the temperatures from TQS3 sensors, Wix software can be used (freeware). Other option is user made software. The protocol is well documented and very simple.
ΟΛΑ ΗΤΑΝ ΤΕΛΕΙΑ. Η ΕΞΥΠΗΡΕΤΗΣΗ ΗΤΑΝ ΥΠΟΔΕΙΓΜΑΤΙΚΗ.
ΕΜΜΑΝΟΥΗΛ, ΑΓΙΟΣ ΝΙΚΟΛΑΟΣ, 26/01/2017